Starting a new project, whether it is a commercial project or a DIY home project, can be an exhausting and time-consuming process, from planning the project, doing the work, and then cleaning up and disposing of any waste. But with proper planning, efficient execution, and the right dumpster rental services, your project will go off without a hitch! At Lunas Inc., the 20-yard dumpster is our most popular dumpster size with our Las Vegas customers by far because it’s a waste clearing behemoth and is probably the biggest dumpster you can fit in the typical residential driveway. They can accommodate virtually any small residential or commercial project but small enough to be positioned in a relatively tight area and be maneuvered into different locations on your property or job site. If you’re planning a serious home remodeling or decluttering project or looking for affordable waste disposal options for your commercial project, contact us for a free quote and order your 20-yard dumpster.
Best Projects for a 20 Yard DumpsterOur 20-yard dumpsters can be utilized for disposal of nearly any type of non-hazardous waste, including construction debris, furniture, carpeting, household junk, kitchen cabinets, wood flooring, and much more. Each of our units is made of top-grade materials and can withstand the most rugged projects. You can use the 20-yard dumpster for most home improvement projects and small scale construction jobs, including:
- Residential clean-outs
- Downsizing before relocation
- Large yard cleanups
- Light construction
- Large furniture removals
- Removing a brick or concrete path
- Large landscaping jobs
- Home renovation and remodeling
- Home disaster recovery projects
- Re-roofing projects
- Estate sales preparations
How Big is a 20 Yard Dumpster?At Lunas Inc., our 20-yard dumpsters measure 22 ft L × 7.5 ft W × 4 ft H, allowing them to be placed in most construction sites, parking lots, residential driveways, and more. It can hold up to 20 cubic yards of material, equivalent to about 120 13-gallon trash bags or 10 pickup truck loads’ worth of waste and debris. Our 20-yard dumpsters come with a weight limit of 8 tons and can hold heavy and dense material like concrete, a ceramic bathroom sink, asphalt, bricks, or roof shingles. The container features a door at one end that swings open for easy, walk-in loading, so you don’t have to worry about testing your throwing arm. All you have to do is open up the doors, walk right in, and place your waste where you want it.
Cost and Renting Period for a 20 Yard DumpsterThe average cost of renting a 20-yard dumpster nationwide is around $455, depending on the site’s location and type of waste. However, at Lunas Inc., our pricing is below the national average at $370 to provide affordable services to our customers. Our all-inclusive rates include taxes, delivery, pickup, disposal, and a specified weight limit of 8 tons. Our 20-yard dumpsters come with a 7-day rental period. But if you need your dumpster for longer, you can extend the rental period with flat-rate pricing – 7 days additional pricing is $50, 15 days extra is $100, and 30 days more is $200. If you fill your dumpster before the rental period ends, you can call us anytime for a pickup.
How Does Renting a 20 Yard Dumpster Work?Renting a 20-yard dumpster from Lunas Inc. is simple. It involves these three steps:
- Place your order and schedule delivery: Our team will discuss your needs and schedule your 20-yard dumpster delivery. We will ask for detailed placement instructions to ensure we drop off the container in a convenient location.
- Delivery and placement: We’ll deliver your clean, odor-free dumpster on time. Our drivers are highly trained and will carefully position your 20-yard dumpster rental almost anywhere you like, whether the driveway, curbside, or yard. Just make sure the area is cleared and go about your day. No one needs to be home for the delivery.
- Pick up and disposal: Contact us when you are done loading your dumpster, and we’ll promptly remove it for you. You can also pre-schedule your pickup if you prefer. You don’t need to be home for the pickup.